The Principal Serialization Engineer is responsible for support of level 3 systems, SQL databases and the interface to FK SAP ERP/OER systems, who provides the IT support for all plants of GO NAM.
Additionally responsible for continuously monitoring the technical status and progress of the plan and support in IOQ, E2E and testing, and ongoing improvements to existing level 3 systems in support of changing serialization requirements. Schedules, leads and follows up on level 3 system upgrades and CMO/CMP and product partnering integration projects.
Approximately 30% travel between 3 US manufacturing sites.Responsibilities
- Supports Sr. Manager Serialization on ongoing GO NAM serialization projects from planning, scheduling, allocation of resources, execution and closure. MS SQL server databases in GO NAM by troubleshooting and fixing any issues related to the database functionality, restore backup data, and guarantee 24/7 service availability.
- Supports PCE level 3 system by troubleshooting and fixing any issues related to the PSM (Pilot Site Manager) and GlassFish 4 application server, guarantee 24/7 service availability. Perform necessary patch installation based on xGMP and critical computer system validation requirements.
- Supports SAP OER SNMS (Serial number serialization system). Creating serial number list for specific product GTINs. Creating different serialization product information.
- Evaluates and technical assesses with proposed serialization solutions. Reviewing of different solution existing on the market
- Onboards CMO and product partners in TraceLink. Establish a technical connectivity between SAP (Level 4, Level 5), TraceLink and SAP PharmaNetwork among others.
- Sets up Material master data systems in TraceLink
- Communicates and coordinates projects with external entities and global partners like CMO, TPM and FK suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in IT projects in pharmaceutical industry or related
- SQL programming language/database administration knowledge
- Proficiency with SAP OER is preferred
- Proficiency with SAP ERP/R3 is preferred
- Proficiency with TraceLink Cloud Solution
- Proficiency with XML
- Understanding of GS1 standards (EPCIS, etc.)
- Preferred exposure to different L3/L4 solutions (PCE, Optel, Antares, NKPharma, Utophia, Shubham, rfXcel, TraceLink, Arvato, SAP Pharma Network, etc.)
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran status.