$100K — $150K *
We are looking for senior/principal Firmware Engineers with experience developing architecture and driving
implementation of low-level firmware on high speed networking chips, and system software to support in-fleet
diagnostics/qualification/monitoring functions in server, storage, and networking equipment. The candidate
must have good knowledge of communication protocols such as PCI-Express (Gen-3 and above), Ethernet,
Infiniband, DDR, NVMe, USB, etc.
• Strong academic and technical background in electrical engineering. At a minimum, a Bachelor’s in EE or
Computer Science is required, and a Master’s is preferred.
• ≥5 years’ experience supporting or developing complex SoC/silicon products for Server, Storage, and/or
• Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic list of multiple tasks, to plan and prepare for
customer meetings in advance, and to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
• Entrepreneurial, open-mind behavior and can-do attitude. Think and act fast with the customer in mind!
• Authorized to work in the US and start immediately.
• High level of proficiency in C (preferred) or C++, including development of C-based software
development kits (SDKs).
• High level of proficiency in Python.
• Working knowledge of software/firmware build environments, gcc/Make, Doxygen, and GitHub.
• Familiarity with Linux kernel a RTOS environments.
• Experience with test-driven development flows like Ceedling, Unity, and CMock.
• Experience developing embedded firmware for PCIe or Ethernet Switch products.
Valid through: 12/14/2020