We’re looking for a Principal Security Solutions Architect with exceptional presales experience whose DNA is dominated by a true cyber security mindset and technical depth. If you have practical and strategic experience designing security architectures and desire to be part of a diverse team while partnering and collaborating with peer experts, then you are who are looking for.
- Serving as a Cybersecurity expert in leading discussions related to the improvement of our clients’ security posture within ePlus customer environments via secure definition/development of overall IT architectures that are guided by best practice risk mitigation strategies.
- Guiding customer teams through applying security frameworks to develop & support technology decisions that improve cyber security posture
- Provide strategic points of view for security solutions and competitive technologies to both clients, prospects, and internal teams.
- Driving security technologies requirements gathering, use case identification, and evaluation process for proof-of-concepts/value, and production pilots with customer teams and security partners.
- Working closely with the other architect teams within ePlus to ensure that security is properly embedded in their domains.
- Staying current with security technologies and making recommendations for use based on business value and improved risk mitigation.
- Understand and leverage the breadth of the ePlus portfolio of security products and services.
- Planning and designing solutions for multi-vendor Security Solutions.
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Recent Cybersecurity Architecture/Design/Operational experience in Networks, Data Center Systems, and Cloud Infrastructure and Platforms (IaaS security, PaaS security).
- Experience in threat-modelling of complex systems and knowledge of common attack techniques and vectors.
- Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture specifications for complex security solutions.
- Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will enable design of the best possible security solutions.
- Solid understanding of, and ability to speak authoritatively to, security principles in areas such as network, systems, virtualization, cloud technologies, application development, databases and access control.
- Hands-on experience, strong understanding, and demonstrated knowledge of enterprise security technologies including:
- Secure Multi-Cloud architecture
- Vulnerability Management
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Advanced Threat Detection
- Privilege Access and Identity Management
- Data Governance, Identification, Classification & Loss Prevention
- SEIM, SOAR, and Security Operations
- Experience with open source-based security technologies.
- Programming/coding and automation experience is a plus (e.g. Python, Ansible, Chef, Salt).
- Experience integrating multiple vendor products.
- Basic understanding of compliance, regulatory and legal requirements relevant to customer industry such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, GDPR, CCPA.
- Basic understanding of relevant Industry Principles, Best Practices, and Standards, such as NIST, ISO, CSA and ISSA.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 to 10 years of applicable technical pre-sales engineering experience
- Hold certifications commensurate with the technology and solutions focused on
Greatly Preferred Experience:
- Advanced cybersecurity certifications (e.g. CISSP, GCIH, GDSA, GCED, GISP, CISM)
- Advanced vendor certifications (e.g. CCNP Security, Cyber Force Hero, Fortinet NSE)