This is an essential role on the Limeade Information Security Team working to safeguard the company and our customers. This role is positioned as a principal member of the Information Security Team and will be a prominent face of the Limeade Information Security Team, reporting directly to the CISO. As a Principal Security Engineer at Limeade, you will be instrumental in the design, implementation, and operation of Limeade’s security program. You will lead security operations that support platform security monitoring, triaging and remediation of security issues, and incident response. On a regular basis, you will interact with teams across Limeade and with our customers. Your efforts will contribute to 24×7 operation of a highly distributed application service customers around the globe.
A strong candidate for this role is ready to a lead within a small and growing security team tasked with protecting a rapidly expanding global employee experience platform. This is a demanding role with all expectations of scaling a successful Information Security Program at a fast growing, publicly listed company. Our mission is supported strongly by the business and there is ample opportunity for advancement.
- Develop, implement, and operate security solutions across a highly distributed platform and supporting Azure cloud infrastructure
- Provide security leadership and deep technical expertise across teams of software engineers and developers
- Lead and manage Limeade’s security incident response program
- Work directly with the CISO to guide vision and strategy for the Information Security Program
- Work directly with customers to safeguard users and resolve critical security issues
- Support company-wide initiatives for HIPAA, SOC 2, GDPR, and related regulatory compliance requirements
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent demonstrated work experience with a strong focus on Information Security
- Seven or more (7+) years of experience with Information Security roles with emphasis on building and operation a global Information Security Program
- A high degree of technical skill and acumen:
- Implementing and managing security solutions in a Microsoft Azure cloud computing environment
- Implementing and managing IDS/IPS, event logging and monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and endpoint security management with Azure-centric focus
- Strong working knowledge of host, network, and application exploitation techniques
- Security industry certifications are a plus but not required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to influence outcomes without direct authority
- A proven track record of complex problem solving and cultivating strong collaboration across organizational boundaries
- A reliable self-starter who makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions and works independently with the ability to manage complex situations and solve problems.