$80K — $100K *
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Principal Security Engineer, CloudThe Principal Cloud Security Engineer will lead the design and implementation of security solutions in support of Mastercard’s cloud security strategy. This position will focus on enabling business opportunities by ensuring the secure deployment of Mastercard applications and services.
• Can you demonstrate a strong working level of knowledge in information security and secure development disciplines?
• Can you provide thought leadership on how to securely develop, build, and deploy cloud native and multi-cloud applications and infrastructure?
• Can you perform security analysis of application architectures and cloud services; identifying methods to mitigate threats, attacks and risks to payment applications?
• Can you demonstrate successful cross-functional influence and partnership to enable business through technical decisions?
• Leads the development of security strategy, standards, and architectural patterns to protect critical business applications in cloud environments
• Ensures the implementation of security procedures and controls to protect services from compromise or corruption
• Consults with development and operational teams to securely design applications and services following industry best practices
• Directs technology evaluations including business case development, test case definition, and vendor selection based on industry standard criteria
• Defines process improvements to gain efficiencies across security domains
• Provides consultation in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect information security
• Advanced knowledge of security capabilities and constraints related to AWS services, including relevant practical experience
• Expert-level knowledge of information security, risk management, and data privacy practices
• Good understanding of continuous delivery/continuous integration processes that follow secure by design principles
• Demonstrated technical competency in security engineering based on hands-on experience or relevant qualifications
• Demonstrated effectiveness working in a global environment
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills necessary for interaction with business leaders and teams across all levels of the organizationDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid through: 3/12/2021
$150K — $200K
$150K — $200K