Principal RF Systems Engineer
We are looking for Principal RF Systems Engineer for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Principal RF Systems Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min year of exp - 10 years
- Deep experience in hands-on board-level and system-level RF design from baseband through 40GHz.
- Fluent in CAE systems such as Ansys, ADS, Microwave Office, and/or Cadence Spectre RF
- Experienced with board-level transceiver design for packet based radio systems such as 802.11ad, 802.11ac, or LTE release12+.
- Expert in transceiver architectures such as Weaver, Zero-IF, Heterodyne.
- Expert in test and characterization of RF impairments i.e. phase noise, LO feed-through, I/Q imbalance, IP2, IP3, OP2, OP3/
- Familiarity with parabolic antennas, Cassegrain and direct feed sandf concepts of passive and active, and hybrid beam-forming phase array antenna design is desirable.
- Experience with design for DS-160 avionics standard strongly desired but not required.
- RF System desgin
- Board-level transceiver design for packet based radio systems such as 802.11ad, 802.11ac, or LTE release12+.
- B.Tech / M.Tech