Responsible for the sale of company products and/or services to assigned accounts or within a given region. Develops contacts with existing and potential customers. Understand existing and anticipated customer requirements and identify company products and services to fill such requirements.
- Identifies potential markets and develops new customer and existing relationships within those markets.
- Develops and implements sales strategies for targeted new key accounts / Dealers. Good knowledge of complete line of products and services as well as clients’ issues and needs. Develops business with key accounts.
- Lead efforts to create demand with end customers (Offering awareness, Value proposition, etc). High level of cross sells among product and solutions portfolios
- Lead sales efforts to create and maintain relationships with end- customers. Support strategic dealer relationships as directed by the region leader.
- Develops & Candences Sales Plans for Key Dealers with a goal to meet Sales Revenue goals for the fiscal year & align our products and services with the dealer’s business to maximize sales.
- Responsible for the sale of company products, services, and solutions to assigned markets.
- Plan sales calls with dealers and end-users. Facilitate the Sales of Rockwell Collins Products / Services between the dealer and end-user.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Serves as a knowledgeable consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on key matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
- Support the business units’ marketing organizations with accurate market, customer and competitive information.
- Coordinate extensively with other business units where applicable to maximize sales opportunities and high customer satisfaction.
- Develop contacts with existing and potential customers in a region.
- Advises dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- High understanding of existing and anticipated customer requirements and identify company products and services to fill such requirements: Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts; Maintain high technical proficiency and consult with prospective customers regarding use of company products and services.
- Create sales presentations; Quote prices and delivery dates.
- Demonstrate and provide high level of instruction to clients on the use of products: Keep highly informed of new products and other information of interest to customers.
- Investigate new applications or improvements to products.
- May provide marketing intelligence to sales management for a sub-set of a region.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Works under minimal consultative direction toward long- range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory.
- Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the aviation industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
- Ten years experience in sales, business development or marketing in business aviation.
Requisition ID: 8184