$100K — $150K *
• Lead cross-functional partners such as Systems Engineering, Manufacturing, Regulatory and Quality, to take a product from ideation to market release.
• Contribute in defining and integrating new technologies and materials through the understanding and utilization of extensive technical knowledge and understanding of complex ideas, concepts, and theories
• Utilize advanced experimental design methodologies, with significant complexity, and execute test protocols and reports to facilitate the design of medical devices
• Analyze data using advanced statistical techniques to develop solutions to design problems and communicate results to a cross-functional team
• Collaborate with people inside and outside of the company, as well as identify vendors and external partners needed throughout the development process
• Lead and support our intellectual property portfolio through generation and support of novel ideas and product concepts
• Coach, review, and delegate work to lower level engineers
A Day in the Life:
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Valid through: 12/12/2020