Nasuni will hire and onboard remotely during Covid-19. After the virus, this position will be based in our Boston Seaport or Marlborough MA office.
- Participate in all aspects of the test cycle from gathering requirements to functional, system and regression testing
- Design, execute and document detailed and thorough test plans and test cases to ensure product quality
- Automation of test cases and assist in the maintenance of the internal Python-based testing libraries
- Effectively isolate and analyze defects providing detailed steps and conditions for defect reproduction
- Work with developers to understand all aspects of defect resolution and verification
Qualification & Requirements
- 5+ years experience testing software: white & black box, functional, and system testing
- 3-4+ years of professional Python software design and development
- Ability to read C++ code.
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices and methodology
- Ability to design and write tests against dynamic resources such as external APIs and databases, mocking interfaces where needed
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of file system concepts and protocols such as: networked filesystems, logical volumes, journaled filesystems, tiered storage, NFS, and CIFS
- Deep understanding of Linux and file systems
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal - able to independently and clearly communicate issues with others
- Prior enterprise class storage product development experience a plus
- Previous experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment