- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in Program Management. Ability to manage multiple programs across functions and/or products simultaneously
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk and/or complexity, providing indirect supervisory influence to team members. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of client, operational, program, project or service work objectives
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, IS or related field, advanced degree or specialized training in related field preferred
- At least 6 years of directly related experience
- Successful experience as a project/program manager assigned to large, complex projects
- Good communication skills; requires in-depth knowledge and experience in managing diverse programs.
- Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- General management experience with budgetary and human resource responsibilities
- Extensive experience in the conceptualization, design, development, and application of project management methodology
- Extensive experienceworking with clients in the delivery of business and management consulting services
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to quickly and objectively assess project management needs
- Excellent understanding of industry trends and new developments in project management
- Experience managing large, complex, multi-year projects
- Ability to assess architecture and design recommendations
- Proven track record of maintaining effective client relationships.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
Req Number: 166546