Essential Job Functions:
- Analysis/design/configuration/coordination/implementation and support with limited direct supervision the Programmer Analyst will work with Business Systems Analysts and contribute to or lead specific system development and deployment activities including: development, conceptual design, logical design, detailed technical design, system configuration, conversion and integration requirements, unit testing, systems test, acceptance test, go-live, and production turn over
- Ability to independently investigate and understand existing complex customizations within our ERP system, as well as recommend future solutions. Architect solid solutions in the areas of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR etc.
- Cultivate and maintain successful relationships between Information Technology and business colleagues from various business organizations globally. Actively participate in enterprise-wide change management process for requested system revisions
- Provide escalated technical support for enterprise client areas on existing business systems. Lead in the research, analysis, and resolution of product scalability, usability, reliability, functionality, and performance-related issues with vendors, business colleagues, infrastructure, and client services. Track and address bugs identified in testing and production
- Document system for turnover and training of business colleagues, peers, and help desk
- The supported environments include in-house applications, SaaS or Cloud based Solutions, Web Services, and 3rd party package implementations
- Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned
Advanced, Lead level expertise in Informatica Power Center.
- Develop ETL process to extract the data from different types of sources – flat files, databases, Enterprise Service Bus and message queues.
- Create process flows to execute the mappings, PL/SQL procedures and shell scripts together and in required order.
- Use Dimensional Modeling to load data in to Data Warehouse in the form of facts and dimensions.
- Implement Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCDs, Both Type 1 & 2).
- Conduct ETL optimization, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Create UNIX shell scripts to support ETL processes.
- Working knowledge of reporting tools like Cognos, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire etc.
- Manage deployment and execution support across QA, UAT, and Production.
- Ability to work closely with Business Systems Analyst, Consultants and Business Partners
- Willingness and ability to learn new development tools / technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional, global environment
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and supporting integrated enterprise 3rd party packaged software, and SaaS or Cloud-Based solutions
- Demonstrated working knowledge of systems supporting business processes
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast paced, ever-changing environment. High degree of professionalism and promote progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment.
- Vendor management, evaluations, RFP experience is strongly desired, as is business process flowcharting, database design, use case design and documentation.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- 7 plus years of development experience
- Informatica Design & Development Experience
- Experience with the Java or .net Development world preferred
- Experience with Cognos Data Manager a plus