This role requires working with business teams to build a scalable structure for understanding business trends and solutions; has a high degree of influencing without authority, and must have clear and concise communication both in person and written. Cross-team coordination, project management and working across multiple functions are essential skills. This is a Principal role and will be an individual contributor.
7+ years of experience in a highly analytical role such as finance, operations research, engineering or a related area
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
· Demonstrated expertise with SQL and Excel
· Retrieve, analyze and report necessary data from source systems
· Perform deep dive analysis and identify root causes of key business trends.
· Identify and implement solutions to better automate and streamline the existing metrics processes.
· Use data to guide influencing multiple teams
· Analyze key sales performance indicators on an on-going basis to highlight issues or opportunities.
· Project management experience leading successful cross functional initiatives
· Deep data knowledge
· Excellent organization, accountability & follow through is a must
Background in finance and business with a high degree of self direction.
Job ID: 623650