About the role
Do you want to own the infrastructure and design of a website that will immediately touch millions of users? We’re seeking a Principal Program Manager to play a key role in the development of our Operations center: a company-wide initiative to develop/implement process for our cloud infrastructure involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
As a Principal Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategy and engaging with product teams to deliver a large software project end-to-end. You will be a key player in strategic planning, technical design, project execution, and launch.
About the team
Our team’s mission is to ensure site stability and operability of the largest real estate site, while providing an efficient and fast path to code delivery to production. We’re always looking for ways to improve our processes and move more quickly while ensuring our end-users get the best experience. Join us!
Who you are
- 8+ years Program Management/Product Management experience leading cross-functional projects from design to launch, focusing on Operational Excellence with a well-rounded technical background in current web technologies. Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience managing efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications in an Agile environment
- Ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, analytical talent, ability to influence, and leadership are essential to be successful in this role.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace.
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Partnering across ZG product teams to design and launch solutions and tools
- Collection of business and systems requirements from internal customers, diving deep into our service stack, collaborating with other key stakeholders and engineering leadership to alter their software stacks, and driving the teams to launch.
Get to know us
Zillow Group is a portfolio of companies with a shared mission to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.