$100K — $150K *
Role of Senior Program Manager using traditional and agile methodologies to manage a software and cloud product security program with resources in various geographies. This role will require the coordination of multiple functional teams to continually deliver high quality solutions under difficult deadlines. The position is part of the company's Agile Delivery PMO and Core Tech. The role covers product and cloud security projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Assume the role of PM in several functional teams providing the level of support they need to succeed.
· Plan, manage and report on security projects and cloud products made by multi-functional development teams (including DevOps) of small to large, distributed in various geographic regions, which develop some of Nuance's flagship products.
· Lead and motivate people in close coordination with their line managers.
· Develop a technical understanding of projects in order to be able to support the process of managing product requirements.
· Manage risks and dependencies and resolve issues within and between different functional groups.
· Manage and report on the project dashboard including status, issues and scope / schedule changes.
· Work collaboratively and coordinate with project team members to resolve schedule or process issues on a daily basis.
See the big picture and take the initiative to find and fill gaps in our processes. Suggest improvements and new areas to address to facilitate coordination and cooperation and reduce errors. Develop the team towards the use of best practices and maximum automation.
· Ensure compliance with deadlines, budget and end-to-end quality.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related field.
Minimum number of years of professional experience : 8+
Required Skills :
· A minimum of 6 years of experience in managing large-scale projects / programs.
· At least 5 years of project leadership and cross-functional coordination.
· Experience in coordinating dynamic projects with geographically dispersed teams.
· Prior experience in managing software DevOps projects with Scrum or other Agile development methodology.
· Autonomous, with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills, able to balance the tasks and demands immediate and longer term.
· Strong presentation skills, ability to tailor message to audience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred skills :
· Knowledge and experience in security and compliance software and cloud products, such as PCI, ISO27001, GDPR, HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, FedRAMP.
· Knowledge and experience of using the Lean methodology.
· Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework and its implementation.
Valid through: 1/26/2022
$100K — $150K *
4 days ago
$150K — $200K *
4 days ago