Our protect team is responsible for safeguarding customer data in OneDrive and SharePoint Online. We operate a massively-distributed sensor network and a constellation of Azure micro-services that detect, investigate, and disrupt intruders across hundreds of thousands of machines. We also harden our infrastructure to ensure that our service is a hostile environment for an adversary to operate in. The work in this space bleeds into the broader Azure ecosystem that our customers use and rely upon. To learn more about the journey we’re on, check out our talk from the BlueHat security conference: https://aka.ms/irscale
We’re looking for a talented program manager who is passionate about protecting customer data and hungry to build scalable and maintainable systems. You’ll help define the vision and strategy for the operational security of our products. You’ll partner closely with engineering, security teams, internal teams, and external companies to protect our customers and growing fleet of Azure assets. You’ll work with a cloud-scale incident response platform, real-time monitoring systems, and work to enhance how we interact with security data. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to share your work with the broader security community through blog posts (https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/office365security/), speaking at conferences, and cross-team security exercises.
- 5+ years of software experience, ideally with cloud platforms
- 2+ years of software securityexperience, ideally with cloud platforms
- A track-record of owning technical and architectural decisions for a software or hardware product
- The ability to lead across disciplines, collaborate, and influence your peers
- The ability to empathize, listen, and obsess over our customers, external and internal