You are an ideal candidate for this role if you are comfortable in a start-up environment, which requires both crafting and sharing a strategic vision as well as the ability to drive the details, including planning, prioritizing and partnering with an engineering team in an agile environment. This role is responsible for driving the engineering roadmap including prototype validation, integrating partner feedback, and development iteration. The ideal candidate for this position has a track record of successful leadership experience within product research and development, a demonstrated ability to drive innovation across all stages of product development from ideation to product launch, and the ability to influence across large organizations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with Microsoft Azure engineering product teams as well as end customer and partner teams to understand requirements, design and review solutions, and deploy these into Proof of Concept, testing, and production environments in a rapid and iterative fashion.
- Experience in creating and driving an analytical and metric driven development roadmap
- Capacity to develop key system and functional requirements, identify interoperability requirements, and influence implementation of those requirements into new technology that works with existing partner and company systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including translation of customer needs to technical requirements for engineering and development of external partner communications.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of engineering program management experience bringing enterprise grade services to scale
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, strong track record of structuring and solving complex problems.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Experience with technology in the healthcare industry preferred