At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we’ll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Corporation has an opening for a Financial/Program Cost Control Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Program resource management, including cost estimation, allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Subcontractor invoicing and funding.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- Prepare and present financial data to internal and external customers, including variance analysis and forecast.
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records.
- Financial forecasting and reporting; profitability analysis; variance analysis; and cash flow and working capital analysis.
- Cross-functional interfacing, including with Global Supply Chain, Contracts, Pricing, and Program Management.
- Review of contractual document.
- Assistance with contract negotiation.
- Support of pricing and proposal activities.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of related professional experience - OR - a Master's degree with 4 years of related professional experience.
- Experience in cost management, finance management, Program Integration, or pricing & estimating.
- Experience successfully managing and producing data with strict deadlines.
- Experience with Earned Value (EVMS)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Master’s in Business or CPA license
- Experience with SAP software program
- Experience collaborating with technical functions or a project/program
- Executive presentation skills