This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented individual who enjoys iterating on new products. You will lead the strategic vision and roadmap to deliver those experiences, and will drive ideas from conception to delivery. You will be expected to build the product iteratively, starting with a "minimal viable product" and quickly improving it to increase customer engagement. You will be expected to think strategically about the business, identify the most promising opportunities, and iterate quickly. Your success will be measured by your ability to build product features that engage customers, create long-term revenue stream, and scale quickly.
· Conceptualize and deliver new products and product features.
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
· Present confidently to Amazon senior management, external clients, and other large audiences.
Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can work on cross-functional teams, make effective prioritization decisions, communicate clearly, and deliver results. You are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a relatively unstructured environment. Passion for the customer and their userexperienceis a key requirement.
· 5+ years of experience in product management, consulting, and/or marketing
· Successful track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time with the right feature set
· Sound business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
· Strong oral and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence others
· Strong understanding of technical implementation of product ideas
· Experience with digital video products and/or technologies
· Passion for building consumer-facing products, creating innovative and engaging user experiences, and building new businesses.
Job ID: 618710