Selling Partner Fees owns the end-to-end fees experience for 2MM active third party sellers, including the fee strategy, seller experience, fee accuracy and integrity, fee science and analytics, and providing scalable technology to monetize services for third-party sellers. Our vision is to enable Sellers to offer Customers the Earth’s largest selection at competitive prices, while maximizing long-term profit for Amazon. Our systems empower internal Amazon businesses to launch and change fees in a manner that builds Seller trust, ensuring every transaction is accurately calculated and transparent.
We are seeking a technical product leader to define the product vision and drive the roadmap across our core fee calculation ecosystem. We build solutions and services that help over +25 global businesses within Amazon monetize their business, including Selling on Amazon, Amazon Global Fulfillment Services, Amazon Business, Prime Now, Amazon Fresh, Brand Builder, and Amazon subsidiaries. As we look to the future of fees technology, we seek a product leader who will lead our effort to build modular and API-driven systems that support an array of out-of-the-box offerings to monetize any multi-party business.
This role provides an opportunity to dive deep into a diverse array of business challenges and partner with tech and product teams across Amazon to develop scalable solutions. This leader will regularly work with senior-level leadership to define, inform, and participate in strategic decisions that impact the more than two million sellers and teams throughout Amazon. A successful candidate will be able to build trust to work effectively, have a bias towards continual innovation, and be passionate in helping their partners grow and succeed.
· Define and drive the vision of the fee platform and related services.
· Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve the platform customer experience through the design and delivery of improvements and new technical products/features that span multiple teams/functions and directly impact the customer experience, time to market, and ease of onboarding.
· Drive and develop the backlog of features for the platform expected to support 25+ businesses.
· Develop customer metrics and mechanisms to collect usability feedback.
· Define and track business and success metrics for system performance.
· Drive analytical deep dives on the customer experience.
· Participate in architecture reviews and regularly communicate with customers on technical feature launches, and how they can integrate and use those features.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
· 7- 10 years of relevant work experience in technical product management.
· Experience managing, prioritizing, and delivering product portfolios to meet strategic goals and technology solutions in partnership with engineering teams.
· Strong problem solving ability, with ability to effectively convey the problem, techniques, and findings to any relevant audience.
· Excellent writing, verbal communication, and data presentation skills.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in payments, pricing, or fee technology.