$100K — $150K *
The Amazon Global Communities (AGC) team's primary charter is to build physical and digital communities for Amazon partners. The team has recently launched a social media platform for Amazon partners to collaborate and learn from each other and is looking for an experienced, self-starter, driven, and detail-oriented Principal PM-T to develop a roadmap, write requirements, and work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to build an Enterprise social media platform for external business stakeholders to use and collaborate on a daily basis.
The Principal PM-T will create a detailed roadmap and define future capabilities for a new enterprise social networking tool for Amazon partners. In this highly visible role, you will be the business owner, working with your peers and senior management to influence, guide and grow an exciting product that enables new ways for Amazon partners (entrepreneurs) to communicate with each other on daily basis. You will also analyze data to measure and enhance the product, and you will help develop new ideas based on your experience and your engagement with our stakeholders, customers and prospects.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality. You must enjoy spending time with clients (internal and external) and other market representatives to understand their needs, and to define innovative solution.
1. Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for social platform product and features.
2. Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer
3. Define and maintain a product roadmap with inputs from all stakeholders
4. Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap to senior leadership
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 5+ years of large-scale product or operations experience in a leadership capacity
• MBA or MS
• Experience with developing systems in an enterprise environment
• 10+ years of experience managing a complex suite of products
• Proven track-record of taking ownership and driving results
• Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on projects with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience coordinating complex product development cycles
• Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
• Familiarity with working across Last Mile stakeholders
Valid through: 2/18/2021