You will work with other product managers on Intuit’s overall Development Platform strategy, emphasizing platform security and compliance. You will be responsible for integrated software development security, runtime security, logging, monitoring, and technical compliance product areas. You will also help drive Intuit’s contributions to open source projects in these areas. If you understand shaping the future of large-scale operational systems and appreciate delivering secure and compliant FinTech services, then this job is for you!
What you'll bring
- 8+ years of product management experience in delivering world-class platform products that solve big customer needs, specifically in large-scale distributed systems and platforms with a security and compliance focus
- Has experience with developer and security tools and technologies in the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Has a good understanding and experience in SSDLC tools and technologies (software composition analysis, static and dynamic security testing, container security, etc.) and compliance (PCI, SOX, NIST, etc.).
- Has experience defining, building, and delivering products on public clouds – AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Has a good understanding of defining and building SaaS services, products, and infrastructure at scale
- Has a good understanding of defining and building user experiences and flows for managing complex infrastructure products
- Has worked in an Agile development setting and can drive backlog grooming and prioritization
- Product development and technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role with prior hands-on development experience or developing and presenting technical demos
- Proven experience in defining the product vision and inspiring teams to deliver innovations and impactful products
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success
- Ability to work closely with customers and partners listening and taking a customer-focused approach to defining strategy and setting priorities demonstrating a passion for the customer
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills - leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations in small teams, and larger group presentation formats
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related technical discipline required, or equivalent work experience; MBA or advanced degree preferred