e're looking for an experienced, mission-driven Principal Product Manager to join us in building meaningful connections between creators and brands. This person will bring a strong point of view on the future of the creator economy and own the creator experience in our brand partnership platform. They will be a leader within the product development team and will work closely with engineering, design, product, and go to market teams at Mavrck. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies, and a passion for advancing creators.
In this role you'll get to:
- Define vision, strategy, and objectives for Mavrck’s creator experience
- Create industry-leading products that define the future of brand partnerships
- Ship products within a cross-functional team, working closely with design, engineering, customer success, partnerships, marketing, and sales throughout the whole process
- Encourage and lead the team while moving quickly to deliver on business objectives and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Work directly with executives and founders as the voice of your product team
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- Improve creator satisfaction by developing needle moving products and integrations
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 5+ years of experience in product management of consumer mobile and web products
- Experience defining product strategy in collaboration with other teams
- Demonstrated success in leading development of products and features from inception to delivery
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills
- Experience leveraging product analytics and running product experiments
- Comfort discussing technology concepts and experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative cross-team environment
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Social platform or influencer marketing experience
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful - and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package