Come join a team working to transform our business for the future with our live expert services. As a Principal Product Manager you will thrive on changing the status quo, applying data to leverage the latest technologies, build AI/ML capabilities and lead high-performing teams. You will be responsible for identifying and building capabilities that help improve our expert’s productivity throughout their lifecycle in the Intuit ecosystem. This role will lead the vision and execution of augmentation capabilities across channels like voice, chat, salesforce and Intuit Expert Portal that provide delightful experience to our experts and help them better serve our customers.
What you'll bring
- 6+ years of experience of product management in designing and delivering world-class software products
- Designed and shipped multiple impactful SaaS software experiences
- Experience in 2-sided networks, workforce products, or human enabled digital products
- Experience in building AI/ML solutions a plus
- Demonstrate deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and execution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
- Self-aware with a learning mindset, curious, bold, self-aware and humble.
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science a plus, MBA preferred or equivalent experience
How you will lead
- Develop vision and product strategy to automate and build intelligence to help our experts from onboarding to serving customers to offboarding.
- Collaborate with teams of top engineers, designers, analysts, data scientists to guide products from conception to launch, gathering detailed requirements and championing execution of the roadmap with high quality and speed
- Develop success metrics to measure product health, adoption, and performance and identify areas for improvement
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration - engineering, architecture, design, product development, program management, operations teams, and business units - to deliver scalable platform capabilities within desired timelines
- Champion delivery and adoption of the Augmentation Capabilities in a standard and consistent manner across Intuit offerings