The Principal Product Manager for Digital Platforms Strategic Implementations will build a new team leading the development of relationship-oriented products and services across the customer lifecycle of all Intuits products globally - particularly introducing tools and capabilities with our newest member of the family, Credit Karma. This is a high impact role within the Customer Success Digital Platforms team – and we’re looking for a key leader to own and drive and incorporate high touch contact experiences across all of Intuit’s product and service ecosystem. With new Live Service offerings including QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping and TurboTax Live, creating intelligent, seamless connections between customers and Live experts is critical to our success with our Credit Karma customers.
What you'll bring
- 8+ years of designing and shipping multiple impactful SaaS software experiences across web & mobile iOS / Android.
- Expert at market analysis, technology evaluation, financial planning, and product definition and delivery.
- Experience partnering with product, engineering and design teams to build products that drive user engagement, growth and retention.
- Demonstrate deep customer empathy and curiosity.
- Experience with the Financial Services domain and compliance would be a plus.
- Partners across the org to deliver business results in a product ecosystem environment while communicating and influencing effectively
- BS Degree. Analytical/technical discipline required.
- MBA preferred.
How you will lead
- Set a bold product vision and strategy for a platform that powers help for customers and experts across all Intuit offerings - this role will specifically focus on introducing platform-based tools and capabilities that Intuit currently provides with the Credit Karma product set
- A genuine passion for customers and creating awesome product experiences
- Strategic orientation – A strong “so what” mindset that can simplify complexity into actionable insight
- Drive rigour in prioritization to get maximum business outcomes
- Product vision and strong communication skills to tell a compelling story balanced with the need for speed
- Analytically minded with experienceleveraging data sets and analytics methodologies to uncover insights.
- Technical fluency to understand and evaluate diverse technologies including but not limited to AI/ML, chatbots and NLP applications to drive product requirements in partnership with engineering
- Skillful use of testing and data to move quickly from customer-centric and decisively to deliver effective software solutions.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally in a highly matrixed team
- Disciplined collaboration on ground-level customer relationship issues with a diverse set of business, marketing, engineering and operational partners.