Principal Product Manager and Subject Matter expert for eCommerce fraud prevention. You will work alongside a talented team of Product Managers, Developers and Designers and will be responsible for defining LexisNexis Risk Solution's solution for the eCommerce fraud prevention market.
- Assess the current product offering and execute upon your vision for a fraud solution that caters to the needs of our eCommerce customers.
- Work with the Product Strategy team to define the eCommerce market segments and provide a multi-year strategy for winning in those segments.
- Partnering with the Product Management team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities/features.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strongly desired: experience as a fraud analyst or prior experience in Product Management in the Fraud and Identity Market; particularly in the eCommerce vertical.
- Strong knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product/s.
- Success in working in cross functional environment with teams in Australia and in the US
- Experience working in an Agile Delivery Environment as a Product Owner or Technical BA with knowledge on how technology systems go together.
- Working knowledge of UX prototyping tools such as Figma
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and writing.
- Experience in product life cycle management.
- Experience in delivery of B2B enterprise SaaS with an emphasis on security, fraud identity, high performance and high availability systems.
Experience (US Only) and Education
Suggested Minimum Years of PM Experience: 10-15 years
• Identified and championed innovations that are developed and released to the marketplace with commercial success.
• Has served as a resource for internal and external groups to cultivate and evaluate product concepts.
Education to Qualify: Mastersdegree in technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is strongly preferred, but not essential.