As a platform PM, you will be equal parts enabler and guardian of Intuit’s data assets, drive strategic Intuit-wide platform shifts to AI/ML driven experiences, and be an evangelist of data-first development mindset at Intuit across all products.
What you'll bring
- 8-12+ years building platforms, 4-5 years in product management
- Experience building out enterprise software products, SaaS products, distributed systems
- Knowledge of and/or experience of building products with one of more of these areas is expected: Public Cloud, Distributed systems, SaaS, Big Data, AI/ML, Open Source, K8S, Data Catalogs, Notebooks, Data Security
- Highly technical; Has experience working with developers, data workers as customers and partners across the enterprise
- Experience owning the end to end customer experience across tools, solutions and workflows
- Strong track record of creating and shaping business strategies for technology-oriented products.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related technical discipline required. Advanced degrees are a plus or equivalent experience.
How you will lead
- Lead the full product development lifecycle from ideation to adoption
- Evangelize your product vision to senior management and diverse stakeholders through customer research, hands-on data analysis, industry research and documentation.
- Build solutions to simplify and optimize the data and model development lifecycle
- Drive operational excellence and adoption
- Define and oversee roadmaps across multiple engineering and product teams
- Influence roadmaps of other platform and product teams within Intuit
- Build strong relationships and drive cross-organizational alignment on your product deliverables.
- Drive thought leadership within Intuit and the industry for the Data engineering, AI/ML space
- Leverage build, buy, open source options to deliver solutions