We are looking for a stellar Principal Product Manager for Atlassian’s Buyer Experience Team. You will play a vital role in building a unified, flawless experience for our global customers based on their needs.
Much of how we operate mimics a consumer company— products sold via credit card on the web, tens of millions of end users (and rabid fans) and a massive target audience. You’ll have the unusual opportunity to take extraordinary consumer capabilities and apply them to a B2B model – setting the new standard for a next-gen B2B marketing and e-commerce experience that is personalized and feels like a service.
Initiative and curiosity are crucial to this role since we would like to validate assumptions about our customer segments with various types of testing. We need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle to deliver valuable and delightful customer experiences.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Identify and prioritize the optimization of various buyer journeys in partnership with product marketers, design, engineering and research working with a customer centric, data informed approach
- Define success metrics, track key business and usage analytics
- Articulate a clear vision and strategy
- Plan and execute against the roadmap, refine and iterate as needed
- Drive alignment amidst marketing partners, program managers and other team members
- Closely partner with the experimentation team and other partners to ideate, refine and test hypotheses that move the needle
- Serve as the Agile product owner for your scrum team
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 7+ years designing and delivering stellar products in a product management role, preferably in the e-Commerce domain.
- Ability to inspire your team to build better products that deliver high customer value and drive strategic impact
- Phenomenal track record with engineers,design and cross functional partners: people want to work with you!
- A keen eye for analytics paired with a data-informed mindset. We would prefer that you have experience with experimentation and A/B testing
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, emphasis on careful listening
- Ability to think through complex, ambiguous problems and distill it to the essentials
- Attention to detail; we want you to care about the small things just as much as the big things
- Ability to balance prioritizing competing opportunities (including evaluating customer needs with business priorities)
- Real passion for transitioning new customers into Atlassian’s core products and motivation to ‘remove the pain’ for the customer
- Self-awareness with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
More about our Team
The Buyer Experience team is focused on building a scalable, world-class global e-commerce platform for prospective evaluators and customers. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with engineering, design, project management and product marketing.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 80,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and Trello–and we’re just getting started. Driven by transparent values, an amazing culture, and consistent growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.