About Blackhawk Network:
- At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join our global network.
Product Solution Architect (PSA) partners with regional business leaders and product leaders to define sellable service that maximize value, reuse of existing products and ensure scalability to meet business demand. You are engaged from the opportunity assessment till the execution of sellable service. You are expected to understand the nuances of the market/region you are responsible for. You will be responsible for the Intake, ideation, assessment, solutioning of a sellable service to meet the market need. You are responsible to lock the scope and align all the stakeholders on the proposed solution.
Identifying the system/platform/services gaps and work closely with the product teams to help prioritize the expected changes. An opportunity to establish the right operating model with the operation teams, this will include securing resources, scheduling training and or hiring of resources to support sellable service. Partner and collaborate closely with Legal, Compliance, Privacy, Customer Service, Accounting and Settlement team to receive the requirements of the sellable service.
- Understand the market (or a segment), competition and customer base of the assigned region
- Understand the existing product (system, services, platforms) features at a high level to develop a broad knowledge base
- Identify and piece together one or many products to derive the sellable service with right operating model
- Align and set expectation with all stakeholders involved
- Problem-solve, understand and break down the requirements, processes and procedures that pertain to the sellable service
- Must communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate including C- level
- Highly skilled in documentation (creating templates, runbook) for rinse and repeat process
- Highly disciplined with ability to prioritize work effectively
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all cross functional teams
- Update the stakeholders including C- level Executives at regular cadence
- You are responsible for capturing all the cross functional dependencies of the sellable service. You will work with the sales, product marketing and the product teams to define the success criteria of the sellable service. le region
- You work closely with finance to establish the right commercial model for a sellable service. You are instrumental in buy vs. build decision to meet the need of the market. You work with teams in both US and international markets with focus on delivering sellable solution for your responsib
- Highly motivated, Self-Driven, Go Getter
- Bachelor's in Business administration or Enineering (Master is desirable but not necessary)
- Proven record of delivering products or solutions in competitive markets
- 7 –10 years of experience in Product Management, Business Analysis, Solution Architect
- 2 + years of experience in Program Management desirable but not necessary
- CSPO certification desired not mandatory , CSM great to have
- Proficiency in Tools for Analytics and documentation
- Blackhawk Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.