The Role: As a Principal Product Manger for Amazon Go, you will use a combination of outstanding leadership, thought clarity, analytical skills, cross-functional partnership, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers. The Principal Product Manager will thrive working with cutting-edge technology and have a strong understanding of physical retail fundamentals across supply chain, vendor management, instock, and store design. The Principal Product Manager will have a proven track record of owning and delivering world-class experiences to our customers that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
· 5+ years of experience in product management, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology, business, and design teams
· Able to prioritize complex deliverables, understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders
· Strong understanding of physical retail fundamentals across supply chain, vendor management, instock, and store design
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to manage metrics, drive process improvements, and implement business cases
· Think strategically and execute methodically
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Successful track record working with other teams within the company
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· MBA degree
· Physical retailexperience
Job ID: 622295