You will be responsible for driving and synthesizing customer requirements into new product features and roadmaps. In this role you will work directly with third-party developers to understand their needs and aspirations. You will work with development teams to scope, plan and build new automotive experiences.
A successful candidate will have a passion for building and simplifying technical solutions and the entrepreneurial grit to get things done!
· Write product/marketing documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams
· Contribute to the overall product roadmap, and manage prioritization and tradeoffs against developer experience, customer experience, and time to market
· Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
· Establish business processes and policies as well as metrics and indicators for success
· Measure and analyze existing products and business models for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to developers and customers
· Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
· Is strongly oriented towards results
· Thinks big
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
· Experience managing teams, building processes, project management, and release schedules
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in internet or device-related technical product management
· MBA or equivalent
· Experience working with connected device vendors / Internet of Things (IoT)
· Experience with embedded software, cloud computing and development tools
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Analytical acumen - comfortable generating and evaluating data to guide decisions
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Job ID: 622641