- Provide technical assistance and leadership for medium to large financial institutions and Implementation Service Consultants when building integrations into the nCino/Force.com platform using the nCino Integration Framework.
- Travel onsite to meet with customers for face to face design and build sessions.
- Provide technical input and leadership back to nCino Product Development based on the real world field work and feedback.
- Help build integrations from 3rd party systems into the nCino platform using any number of technical solutions based on the desired and proper approach for each unique project.
- Document process and procedure to help streamline integration methodology.
- Build and document requirements for unique projects.
- Build and document testing requirements for unique projects.
- Provide solution and integration development with Salesforce.com including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing and deployment.
- Evaluate vendor API and interface specifications.
- Handle multiple projects effectively while continuing to deliver exceptional quality.
- Work independently and prioritize time and projects appropriately.
- Think out of the box to come up with creative solutions to customer issues.
- Be able to focus on customer success.
- Translate customer requirements into implementation plans.
- Drive customer success with a team player attitude.
- Be able to go ‘hands-on’ keyboard and develop integrations and develop code when required for a project.
- Design a salesforce solution that meets the needs of the customer.
- Learn and fully understand the nCino platform and the business problems it solves.
- Learn and fully understand the nCino platform data model and how it interacts with all parts of the system.
- Effectively track time and bill for hours worked on customer projects.
- Assist sales and sales engineering on technical prospect calls when required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Management Information Systems or equivalent experiencepreferred.
- 6+ years’ experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance.
- Salesforce Dev401 certification.
- Consulting background where travel has been a part of the job.
- Strong research, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Requires knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMStechnologies.
- Experience using ETL/integration platforms such as Cast Iron, Informatica, SnapLogic, etc.
- Financial Services experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.comdeveloper toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with object-oriented languages such as Java, Ruby, C#, C++.
- Informatica experience.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong customer and professional skills.
- Position requires up to 75% travel with possible international travel