The Principal Finance Analyst distills technical analysis of the current financial climate and trends in financial performance into reports and recommendations for how the business operates. By gathering, analyzing, preparing and summarizing recommendations based on financial analysis, he/she will be critical in advisement of business moves such as acquisitions, operational forecasting and other financial plans. Vantiv's growth is contingent on finding new avenues tostretch; being well-informed on the financial environment allows us to measure the risk and move forward.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when tostep aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Support the sales organization with business case analysis, justification for price adjustments and recommended course of action.
- Ability to produce strategic analysis to proactively identify issues and provide potential actions.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Ability to draw on past experience and current data to influence business partners and provide insightful analytics.
- Ability to challenge conclusions and impact business outcomes.
- Works on cross-functional issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks with multiple groups within the organization (Legal, Billing/Payments, Business Intelligence, etc.).
- Ability to influence outcomes and business partner decisions (viewed as trusted business advisor) with extensive subject matter expertise.
- Ability to work independently and present comprehensive business recommendations on a consistent basis. Must be able to articulate financial concepts to business partners in Sales.
- Drive for standardization - Ability to identify commonalities between business cases and establish efficient processes allowing for scale and growth of business; while also being adaptable in unique circumstances that the business may be faced with.
- Advanced degree in finance and relevant experience in planning & forecasting/budgeting required.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of experience and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.