Maana is looking for very experienced and highly motivated technologists, in the Houston area, who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. This role will partner with customers, system integrators, and several teams at Maana, including: Sales Directors, Account Delivery Directors, Customer Solutions Analysts, and several others to position and sell highly flexible and resilient Maana Knowledge Applications that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of the Maana Q Enterprise Digital Knowledge Layer.
In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across Fortune 500 clients. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around digitalization, and how to accelerate their digital journey. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Maana Q within enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should have a proven ability to think strategically about business benefits, integration of software, and technical challenges and how to overcome them for success.
- Own the customer reference architecture
- Lead use cases and requirements workshops in harmony with Customer Solutions Analysts
- Advise on customer business value realization
- Be a technical subject matter expert in digitalization
- Partner with Account Delivery Directors to deliver customer-centric solution designs
- Present roadmap, vision, proposed architectures and business outcomes to all levels, including: business analysts, developers, architects, and C-level leadership (CTO, CIO, etc.)
- Define the technical strategy for accounts
- Regularly participate in account penetration / success strategy planning, working with sales counterparts and customer solutions management
- Maintains deep knowledge of the digital technology ecosystem
- Transform customer feedback into product roadmap items to be reviewed by engineering
- Collaborate in creation of reference materials across the marketing, sales and delivery teams
- Travel is required for this position (International and Domestic)
- 10+ years of professional work experience in a similar position
- Experience in senior technical pre-sales roles selling and delivering solutions into Fortune 500 clients
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal Communication skills
- Knowledge of digitalization, software integration, and analytics-based solutions
- Proven ability to present technical materials to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage with executives on both technical and non-technical matters
- Enterprise software and “Big Data” experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of the challenges in deploying and integrating software across the enterprise
- Industrial verticals and/or Oil & Gas industry experience is greatly preferred.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Industrial verticals and/or Oil & Gas industry experience is greatly preferred
- College Degree.