The Principal Portfolio Engineer plays a role in service management, customer support, relationship management, and providing advice and guidance. This role will work closely with the Cox Automotive Integration team and ETS leadership to manage a single ETS plan to support Cox Automotive integration objectives.
- Assesses customer's risks and needs and recommends appropriate service offerings to proactively address. Assists with evaluation of proposed new services and preparation of analyses to determine how closely services meet stakeholder and solution requirements. Establishes and maintains service roadmaps to guide new development and/or feature with Finance to plan and manage the annual planning process for ETS. Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the annual planning process and tools. Develop and mature ETS to driver-based budgeting.
- Partner with ETS stakeholders to define and deliver technology services that support and improve business processes across the enterprise.
- Work with the Cox Automotive Integration team and ETS Leadership to develop and manage a single ETS plan that enables and supports achievement of the Cox Automotive Integration objectives. Collaborate with the Integration Lead in Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Field Services
- Identify and oversee all dependencies associated with the ETS plan supporting Cox Automotive Integration as well as all dependencies within the ETS portfolio of initiatives
- Facilitate identifying new and alternative approaches to performing business activities
- Facilitate analyzing business processes, including recognition of the potential for automation of the processes, assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches considered and, where appropriate, management of change, and assistance with implementation " Include the implementation of a process management capability/discipline at the enterprise level.
- BS or BA in a related field required; Masters a plus 10+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years managing and leading complex team efforts
- 5+ years program and project managementexperience on large scale and cross departmental initiatives; experience must cover the full project lifecycle
- 2+ years portfolio management experience managing large portfolios
- Strategic business focus and understanding from a customer-focused perspective " Negotiation, facilitation and stakeholder management skills needed
- Proven ability to successfully work with senior executive staff
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
- Intermediate understanding of Accounting principles/ policies