Part of building a successful team is having an inclusive workplace where all people and ideas are welcome. We invest in the health of our team and view "how we work" as seriously as the impact we have for customers and the business. We make team culture part of every leadership meeting and team all hands, and we learn together in quarterly discussions informed by the needs of our community and the communities we serve. Members of our team lead allyship and mentoring initiatives across Microsoft, and we invest in development of our team from new hires to the most senior levels.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead, coach, and develop a diverse team of Program Managers at varying levels and from a variety of backgrounds.
- Define and execute on the strategy for growing M365 adoption across Windows, Office, and the broader Microsoft ecosystem.
- Partner closely with design and engineering teams to deliver and optimize investments that improve the M365 subscription user experience in Windows and across Microsoft.
- Continually invest in best practices for measurement, experimentation, and operational rigor in how we work; working closely with data teams and also partnering with business teams on targets and ongoing performance.
- Engage with customers and customer listening signals to ensure we have a qualitative understanding of product quality and performance.
- Lead partnerships and cross-company initiatives that ensure the best customer experience and effectively leverage deep technical investments to support teams across Microsoft.
Desired skills and experiences include:
- 7+ years of experience in the software industry
- Demonstrated success in people and program management with the ability to effectively lead a group of direct employees and close partners.
- Experimentation mindset and data-driven; defines and understands broader business success metrics, including targets and trends; tests, experiments with, and optimizes experiences to meet changing subscriber and business needs; ability to analyze, and communicate the impact of experiments on the subscriber experience and business.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to develop and drive multiple complex processes toward a successful outcome, particularly in an agile development environment.
- Strong executive communication skills, and the ability to effectively represent your business across multiple partners and stakeholders up to VP level.
- Strong collaboration skills, and a willingness to leverage others’ work, and contribute to others’ work.
- Customer-driven focus; observing subscribers/gathering feedback, and working with Product, Design and Research teams.