As an architect at Allvue you are responsible for the overall architecture, performance, and technical vision for a product or a major product area, while also playing a key role in the enterprise-wide architecture planning and development. You will provide cross product platform design solutions to product scrum teams, perform solution design oversight, advocate for engineering standards, and work within and across the products you oversee. In the constantly evolving industry of fintech, there are always new ideas, new user experience, APIs, data integration, and new segments to explore. You will contribute across all phases of the product lifecycle that culminates in on-time delivery of high-quality code with design that supports growth, scale, high performance and availability
- Direct technical design on product solution delivery across diverse technical platforms.
- Partner with product leaders and product owners on product design approach and estimates
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards.
- Research, evaluate, and determine the technical direction for team and projects.
- Architect, design, and build projects that scale, within deadlines.
- Create architectural designs; create user interface designs; and develop algorithms.
- Propose improvements to software development processes, tools, and environment.
- Prepare and present technical information to peers.
- Contribute to high quality, production code.
- Provide subject matter expertise, mentor others, and reach out for help when needed.
- Juggle fast changing priorities, be process minded, and detail driven, and coach your teammates to do the same.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting support in development and production capacity.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with integrated, multi-system, enterprise ecosystems
- Deep understanding of .NET/C# stack
- Proficient understanding of modern web applications, and multi-cloud solution design
- Demonstrated knowledge of document stores (Mongo, etc.) and/or RDMS (SQL Server, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- 4 year degree in Computer Science preferred