The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is seeing a Principal Planner - Transit in our Bellevue, WA office.
Determines objectives and requirements within the discipline, organizes programs and projects and develops standards and guides for diverse planning activities.
- Initiates and maintains extensive contacts with transportation planning, landscape architecture, urban design and/or planning leaders and other discipline/office leaders.
- Determines objectives and requirements within the discipline, organizes programs and projects and develops standards and guides for diverse transportation planning, landscape architecture or urban design activities.
- Supervises and coordinates project managers to ensure HNTB's 4 for 4 (Consistent delivery of quality work, on time, on budget and to the client's satisfaction on every project) performance.
- Monitors design and technical continuity throughout projects.
- Oversees maintenance of Manual of Professional Practice.
- Understands and assists with all aspects of the profession within the office, including business development initiatives, project management, technical applications and design applications.
- Coordinates among leadership within the office and the company on a regular basis.
- Leads special assignments on behalf of the office, division, and service group.
- Serves as client service leader for assigned market area or project manager for key clients and larger assignments. Maintains extensive client contacts.
- Coordinates with group director and office leaders on strategic issues and achievement of business performance goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Planning, or related field
12 years related experience
10 years related experience (with Master's degree in Landscape Architecture, Planning, or related field)
15 years related experience
RLA, RA, AICP, PE registration or AICP, CEP, LEED certification