At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We're all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for operational activities to service the business. Ensures efficient and compliant servicing operations while ensuring world-class customer experience.
- Collaborates with business partners on process enhancements, communicates operational implications, suggests alternatives that may achieve the same objectives but with more favorable impact to operations (e.g., lower cost, less complexity), commits to approaches selected by leadership and leads the implementation.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes activities that support business partner initiatives across the organization and ensures operations expectations for timeliness, quality, and efficiency are delivered in conjunction with internal and external parties.
- Actively monitors servicing quality levels, communicates opportunities for improvement, and collaborates with operations to improve service levels.
- Develops any necessary remediation plans and ensures their timely completion.
- Manages relationships with business partners and management of system-related projects from idea to implementation.
- Serves as the primary liaison between business partners and operations teams for servicing processes.
- Ensures that sound operational processes and procedures are developed and documented.
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Arts and Sciences, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Service or Financial Services Operations
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in applicable line of business (Deposits, Personal Loans, Student Loans), or related field
If we had our say, we'd also look for:
- Master's Degree in Business, Arts and Sciences, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.