Exciting work you will do:
- Bring expertise with extensive engagements and develop in-depth solutions that enact long-term success for our clients.
- Draw on your own unique perspectives, personality and creativity to think big about our clients’ challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Impact North Highland’s bottom line by building and leveraging client and team relationships that drive results and fuel growth.
- Identify and sell solutions that provide real value to clients through North Highland’s holistic approach to consulting. Become an expert in our full range of capabilities: Strategy, Technology, People & Change, Experience Design, Process and Business Analysis, Data & Analytics, Program and Project Management, and Professional Staffing.
- Grow as a thought leader by developing your professional network through association memberships, speaking and writing engagements, and community activities.
What you will need:
- 10+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Superior self-awareness around personal strengths and growth opportunities.
- Generosity in sharing experiences, expertise, and insights to help others develop and grow.
- Experience supporting business expansion opportunities within existing accounts and creating new business opportunities.
- Proposal development experience and a proven ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients.
- Experience developing high-performing teams in ways proven to drive desired business impact.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, including roles that involved building, and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- A positive track record of delivering on business requirements and identifying gaps and omissions.
- Success in driving significant client account growth.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree and/or professional certifications are bonuses.