$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come work at Amazon!
Help architect and design network solutions from concepts to working solutions for customers around the world. You will work with HW/SW/FW teams implement a new advanced broadband wireless networking solution for Low Earth Orbit satellites.
Our engineers anticipate high-stake challenges, as well as design and architect networks that are not allowed to fail and must be able to scale.
To continue successful growth, we need principal architects who can push systems to their limits:
• Design network topologies, architectures, and services that solve for new requirements of constantly changing network routing, SDN networks, and challenging requirements of space-based solutions
• Design ahead of current customers' or technology needs, predict and solve for future problems
• Architect and design High Level Design (HLD)
• Influence technology roadmaps, construct and test his/her solutions
If you want to become a member of a team that makes strategic decisions daily with a great customer-centric impact, this is your opportunity.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 10+ years professional experience working in networking either at chip, board, or system level
• Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, tunneling, and MAC layer protocols
• Previous experience implementing new network standards or advanced networking features in FPGAs or ASICs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Master's / PhD degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Development experience of layer 2 or 3 hardware or software for high speed networking chips or systems
• Experience with network simulation, FPGA implementation, or network process firmware development
Valid Through: 2019-11-14