Principal, Multichannel Marketing Analytics - Pharma
Senior executive with prior experience delivering large scale multi-channel marketing analytic solutions including marketing attribution, digital analytics and optimization to clients in the pharmaceutical/life sciences sector coupled with fluency with quantitative analysis (Python, R, SQL, digital analytics, etc.) sought by Philadelphia-area based consulting, research and analytics firm. This is a senior team-management role that will own analytic engagements across consumer, HCP and payer channels. The team lead will also be a subject mater expert in driving analytic innovation for clients and leveraging new technologies and data analysis tools. Note: Position can be based in the Philadelphia area or Central NJ
- Masters degree in statistics, math, economics or otherquantitative fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leading multichannel analytic assignments, including experience within the life science vertical
- 6+ years developing, building, and managing analytics delivery teams across onshore and offshore with at least 4 years?experience in selling analytics projects to clients
- Hands on experience in delivering multichannel analytics projects for HCP and/or consumer initiatives in approaches such as marketing mix modeling, attribution modeling, digital analytic as well as new approaches such as machine learning
- Strong knowledge of online and offline media as well as traditional and emerging channels
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics and hands on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe, SQL, Python, Tableau and/or R required
- Solid understanding of syndicated pharmaceutical data sources such as IMSrequired
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading cross functional teams and projects of significant size and scope.
- Ability to leverage deep, long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.