Specific tasks responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and aligning R&O management effort with all Cross Business Teams (CBT) (e.g., Engineering, Operations, and Supply Chain), Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Finance and Program Management Processes.
- Performing program level analysis on all R&Os flowed up from Cross Product Teams (CPT) and IPTs.
- Identifying, assessing, tracking and coordinating program level R&Os.
- Facilitating R&O related workshops for the program.
- Facilitating and participate in R&O related lessons learned sessions for the program.
- Creating and analyzing program level metrics (e.g., Integrated Defense Systems R&O metrics, burndown plans, exposure charts, tracking sheets, margin analysis, top R&Os, step tracker (handling plan execution).
- Performing informal Risk and Opportunity assessment of Integrated Master Schedule/Plan (IMS/IMP).
- Ensuring that IMS adequately reflects R&O mitigation/capture plans.
- Supporting Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis; especially with respect to R&O identification.
- Working with program team to maintain the Estimate At Completion (EAC) with respect to R&O for desktop and comprehensive Estimate At Completion (ETC) reviews. Reviewing and reconciling EAC R&O status with register data.
- Participating in program meetings to identify potential R&Os.
- Minimum of 8 years of engineering experience including the following:
- Experience with Program or cross product experience
- Experience with various types of contracts (e.g., Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus Incentive Fee)
- Experience with program risks and opportunities related to margin analysis on proposals and estimates to completion
- Experience with risk management tools, e.g. Risk Register, Active Risk Manager (ARM)
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Certified Level 2
- MS in Engineering
- Program Management Certification
- Advanced Six Sigma Certification (e.g., R6s Expert, Principal Specialist, Six Sigma Blackbelt or Master Blackbelt)
- Existing Secret Security Clearance or the ability to acquire a Secret Security Clearance.
- Capture Management Certification
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or applicable technical discipline. 8 years of experience applicable to this job description in Lieu of a BA/BS
Requisition ID 114630BR