We aim to be a leader in every market we serve, to the benefit of our customers and our mutual long-term success. We achieve this by:
- Understanding our customers’ real needs and providing products and services to meet and exceed them
- Providing better products and services than competitors
- Investing in product development, manufacturing processes and people
- Insisting on the highest ethical standards and a business culture of trust, respect and open communication
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work with microwave production line on new product ideas.
- Develop high frequency microwave products and hybrid assembly.
- Submit patents on novel products and features.
- Project manage until launch using stage gate process.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in electrical engineering with a concentration in microwave circuits.
- 5 years of microwave new product development experience.
- Experience with electromagnetic simulation software (HFSS, Sonnet, or other).
- Experience with Stage Gate NPD processes and design for six sigma.
- Experience developing DFEMA and product risk mitigation.
- Passive component environmental, mechanical, and electrical testing experience.
- Working knowledge of processes for intellectual property management.
- Experience with fast prototyping.
- Must have the ability to obtain a US security clearance.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restriction to ITAR documentation and materials.
- Must be a US citizen. Security Clearance application required upon hire.