What you'll do
You will work in the product development team on the product of Oracle Blockchain Platform. Your tasks include:
- Investigate technical solutions based on requirement collected by product managers, document Functional spec and high level design, often need to go through iterations of review/revise by frequent communication with product management and technical leadership team.
- Assess different options and effort required , propose technical direction and project schedule.
- Develop and debug software product for Oracle Blockchain Platform, strictly follow the best practice and development process set up in the team.
- Debug customer reported issues in the production environment , provide workaround or fix in a timely manner
- Carry on devops responsibilities as required.
- 7+ years of software design and development experience.
- 2+ years of experience in developing software platform on blockchain technology, HypeLedger Fabric is preferred
- Experience in developing software running in cloud environment
- Experience in developing features for highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
- Should be able to demonstrate experience with multiple programming languages, such as Java, Go, Node.JS, and scripting languages, such as Python, Perl, shell, etc.
- Strong understanding of server virtualization technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Understanding of public cloud infrastructures, especially as it relates to networking and security.
- Familiarity with devOps tools and processes in a cloud environment
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working in highly distributed team settings.
- Sense of ownership, passion to build, support and maintain quality products for massive scale in collaborative, agile environment and excitement to learn.
- BS in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science
- Understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- Experience developing for a blockchain platform either in open source setting or commercially. Hands-on experience in HyperLedger Fabric is big plus.
- Experience developing Platform as a Service (PaaS) in cloud is desirable
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MSdegree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.