Principal Market / Research Analyst - CSH Strategy
A day in the Life
You will establish and maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of products and technologies relevant to the therapies and diseases associated with the CSH Business.
You will develop broad knowledge of medical technology industry and Medtronic businesses and maintain strong relationships and alliances across Medtronic and the medical device industry.
You will foster development of strategic direction of business, working in close collaboration with other executives in developing strategic and tactical plans to achieve long-term growth objectives. Partner across the business and global regions to support CSH Strategic Plans & lead key initiatives.
You will build strong collaborative relationships across the enterprise and ensure alignment with proposed strategies and plans. Partner with other business unit personnel to identify strategic opportunities and synergies.
You will develop and maintain sustainable Strategic Planning process beyond annual Corporate process.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Health Science, Finance or Business
Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, sales, strategy, business development, and/or business related field
Nice to Have:
• 4+ years of Medical Device/Biotech/Pharma industry or analyst experience.
• Demonstrated competence in identifying and understanding healthcare and industry trends.
• Experience with business planning and project management.
• Experience with financial modelling.
• Experience with Medtronic systems and processes
• Demonstrated ability to understand and use business and financial measures.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Understanding of global healthcare environments.
• Advanced results orientation and execution skills.
• Advanced collaboration and influence skills.
• Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to generate new ideas, recommendations, and strategies to support the business