SurveyMonkey is where the curious comes to grow. That is our value proposition and in Learning & Talent Development we focus on bringing to life that promise every single day. Curiosity. It's in our DNA. More than any other human trait it's what drives creativity and innovation. Our mission in Learning & Talent Development is to captivate the curious and unlock their potential through innovative and inspiring experiences.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a curious, creative, strategic and experienced Principle Learning & Development partner to join a creative and cohesive team. This expert will drive our manager and leadership development programs and scale executive development programs for our Vice Presidents and above. We are dreaming big on leadership development at SurveyMonkey and you will help build our development portfolio.
We hope to find a someone who brings with them expertise, passion, curiosity and inspiration to accelerate our progress in these areas. You will report directly to the Head of Learning & Talent Development
- Collaborate with the Learning & Talent Development team, People Partners and people leaders globally to assess needs and roll out learning programs or other appropriate solutions to develop manager and executive effectiveness
- Partner in the design and ongoing execution of our Manager Development programs.
- Own end-to-end leader & executive development programs
- Deliver live or virtual workshops on a variety of learning topics
- Establish key program metrics, milestones, and goals
- Manage relationships with external partners who build and facilitate content
- Track engagement and feedback of programs
- Iterate on program content based on employee feedback
- Do other new, fun and creative stuff we haven't thought of yet
- 8+ years in management consulting, leadership development, program management
- Experience partnering with senior-level executives
- Experience with executive coaching is a plus
- Passion for learning and leadership development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and sustain relationships
- Anticipates challenges and problems and proactively takes action to address them
- You are an outstanding facilitator in small and large group settings
- You naturally jump in to help colleagues solve problems and welcome others to help you, too
- You don't think every business or performance problem requires a training solution.