About the post
We are looking for a (an) Advisor main ( level III) - Lean who will act as a strategic expert to the full potential of the company. He will therefore have to identify opportunities for improvement, support factories in carrying out the initiatives identified and pilot certain strategic initiatives. The incumbent will also lead related projects and manage changes (cultural shift, strategic change or continuous improvement) to ensure effectiveness and efficiency within the company.
Objective of the role: Coordinate and support sites in the implementation of LEAN good practices and standards .
About the post
- A Lean qualification coupled with strategic leadership
- Ability to influence the entire organizational structure
- Identify internal and external best practices'
- Execute continuous improvement projects
- Follow up on training and development in terms of business improvement
- Exercise disciplined governance and quality assurance for various business improvement projects
- Willingness to assume responsibilities from an executive position
In order for your application to be considered, the requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following fields: materials engineering or metallurgy, physical engineering or chemical engineering, in administration profile management accounting or any other related field;
- Minimum 15 years of Lean experience, preferably in the automotive field
- Good ability to communicate, coordinate and influence.
- Structured and rigorous approach.
- Will be required to travel on a regular basis In RTIT sites
- Experience in the automotive, processing or heavy industry, or in the natural resources, mining or aluminum sectors -
- Adaptability and leadership
- Results orientation
- Communication skills
- Team spirit
- Desire to evolve in an environment of continuous improvement
- Good command of French and English
- Knowledge of, or practice in systems of excellence like TPS (Toyota Production System)
- MBA or equivalent training