Founded in 2010, Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog the competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists – INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500TM, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology aawards.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsIQ™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ - enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
- Bain Capital PE Invested $150M platforms/Business Growth
- High Growth each year since 2010 and private....
- Co-Founders of MarketRx...
- Humble and Entrepreneur Culture..
The Axtria BIM Leader is considered as a thought leader in the Business and Cloud Information Management space. In this role, the BIM Leader will develop innovative offerings, partnering with the business development team to secure additional engagements and developing strategic relationships with our clients at all levels of the organization. Will be a trusted advisor and role model to the team, with oversight of the BIM practice that carries a portfolio of large-scale Data Warehouse and Cloud Transformation engagements. The successful candidate will work closely with Axtria leadership to grow the practice by identifying and building new client opportunities and building trusted advisory relationships globally with the team and client executives.
What You Will work on:
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction across a portfolio of projects and processes implemented by Axtria at designated clients.
- Providing client input into Axtria’s ongoing solution development and innovation efforts.
- Oversight of Axtria’s delivery practice areas, including providing input in the best practices, innovative cutting-edge solutions and competency models.
- Defining Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and MDM Strategy, Technology Strategy, Architecture, and Roadmap Consulting.
- Providing Data Strategy, Data Governance, Security and Compliance.
- Overseeing Advisory Services, Data Engineering, Big Data Analytics, BI Reporting and MDM Implementations.
- Assisting business development efforts in pre-sales and account management capacity.
- Leading a team consisting of onshore and offshore associates as well as staff potentially located at a client site, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
- Responsible for ongoing medium and long-term people development and talent management including succession planning and recruitment.
- Providing end-to-end technology leadership.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
Execution Thought Leader on Solution Development
- Identify and understand client issues, gaps in their existing technology and tactical implementations, and recommend DW/BI/MDM, Big Data Solutions to meet their immediate and long-term needs.
- Design and implement DW and Reporting projects, per requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Data Management concepts.
- Work closely with client partners to conceptualize and develop the right client solution.
- Act, and be a trusted advisor by both client and internal stakeholders.
- Lead solution design using open source and enterprise level big data technologies and platforms.
- Lead development of solution on big data and cloud stack.
- Experience in managing and building solution on cloud environment (AWS, Snowflake, Azure, etc.)
- Client needs assessment, project scoping for projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrate technical and strategic leadership.
Execution Leadership on Delivery
- Lead and own delivery of technical engagements by exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide expert consultation for big-data architecture and best practices to customers and internal employees.
- Prepare estimation and pricing for customer and internal projects.
- Lead medium to large sized projects, and manage the execution by planning project activities, assigning tasks to team, tracking and monitoring the tasks, and working with close coordination with the senior leadership (both client and internal.)
- Actively contribute to pre-sales and business development for custom solutions.
- Identify and develop use cases, POCs, demos to demonstrate our capability in Big Data and in our ability to understand and address business problems.
- Author solutions for current and potential customer concerns, including responding to RFPs and developing white papers.
- Overall experience in technical leadership in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, MDM, Big Data and Cloud technology areas.
- Deep Pharma/Life Sciences industry knowledge.
- Experience designing and implementing Big Data solutions in an Advisory capacity, including Delivery Manager for more than three end-to-end large-scale systems.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Integration and Data Warehouse architecture, requirement analysis, design, development and testing using various SDLC processes (Waterfall model, Agile.)
- Strong experience of database development and data modelling (relational and dimensional data modelling.)
- Engaging leader and team-player, a role model with excellent verbal and written communications - must be able to represent Axtria and lead discussions with both technical and business leaders in the organization.
- Proven experience building and growing a practice.
- Pre-sales and solutioning experience with business development.
- Trusted advisor with excellent client relationship management experience – able to gain trust and walk the halls.
- Expertise providing broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.