- Responsible for engineering, designing, implementing and testing Salesforce solutions—including writing specifications, design/layout, coding, agile team principles and leadership
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Champion best practices and guide and influence team on leveraging such practices.
- Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
- Work with product manager to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Build strong relationships across the business, that may be leveraged to product better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Salesforce platform experience (Force.com, Lightning Components/Lightning Web Components, Apex)
- Experience with front-end web UI debugging (Chrome dev console)
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
Valid Through: 2019-11-6