We are seeking a Principal Consultant with solid organizational development and change management skills to join the Caregiver Experience Center of Excellence (CGX COE) team. This person will support initiatives that help improve the experience of over 118,000 caregivers so they can deliver compassionate, reliable, and safe care to the patients and communities we serve. (At Providence St. Joseph Health, all employees are referred to as Caregivers.)
The Principal Consultant will act as an employee experience and engagement solutions architect in partnership with CGX COE teammates and HR business partners to bring sustained focus and creativity in fostering an experience that will inspire caregivers to make themselves better and deliver their best work.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Build solutions, tools, and resources that address specific caregiver experience improvement opportunities.
- Use research-based insights to create consumable products that teach and influence executives, other COEs, and core leaders and caregivers at large.
- Partner with other Centers of Excellence to architect a site for learning and delivery of Caregiver Experience tools and resources that educate, inspire and transform the culture.
- Partner in the creation/modification and implementation of the Caregiver Experience communication plan.
- Assist with maintenance and enhancement of the aspirational Caregiver Experience framework, including how the framework is measured on the surveys
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Organization Development, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 8 years as a practitioner with demonstrated ability to add value to strategic objectives of an organization using a variety of talent management and learning & development methodologies.
- 3 years Demonstrated expertise in a broad range of talent development methods, and in the design, implementation, and execution of development solutions across a variety of functions.
- 5 years experience with all aspects of talent including Performance Management, Strategic Workforce development, Talent scorecard/succession, Accelerated Development and Learning
- Ability to anticipate future trends/consequences and create innovative solutions. Able to analyze and implement quickly, efficiently, and collaboratively.
- Solid project management skills - needs assessments, learning program design, learning program implementation, learning evaluation strategies ( Change to:)
- Proven project Management skills- Assessment, design, implementation of large scale complex projects.
- Proven ability working with C- suite executives focused on executive development, succession, talent and learning solutions. Ability to work as a trusted advisor within the talent space to support the implementation of key talent and learning programs.
- Can operate independently, and uses a high degree of innovation, creativity, and resourcefulness when providing solutions. Is a do-er and proactively can act as a practitioner when needed- developing solutions, influencing, building readiness and consulting at the highest level.
- Advanced level facilitation skills, perform as and SME on leading, mentoring, and up skill delivery staff including HR professionals, cross functional core leaders and other to help deploy new solutions.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Business, Organizational Psychology.
- Certification in Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP), Human Capital Strategist (HCS), or other relevant certification program